13 April 2010

Pledge for Better Health

So, in my own journey to take responsibility for myself and my health, I started this blog. Now, it seems GE is supporting women's right to health as well. I learned all about this campaign on one of my new favorite blogs Heather Eats Almond Butter:

"Now, how about you? Do you have a pledge of your own to make? Perhaps you’d like to eat more green vegetables or participate in more outdoor activities. Or, maybe it’s time you dust off that yoga mat or drink a green smoothie everyday. Want to make it official? If so, GE has started a campaign to encourage women to take an active role in their own health and the health of their loved ones through a new program called Pledge for Better Health. All you have to do is click here to submit your Pledge. Do this for yourself, not for me."

I made my pledge: to take control of my own health and eat better.

What's yours?

No comments: